Experienced PWB Designers Needed!

Join our team and work for one of the “100 Best Companies to work for in
America” as selected by Fortune magazine.  Work in a team oriented, rapidly
expanding organization where your efforts will be recognized and
appreciated.  The position is located in beautiful San Diego.

Responsibilities will include the layout and routing of designs, interfacing
with electrical, mechanical, and manufacturing engineers, and drafters.

Our ideal candidate should have a Min. 5 years design experience in either
digital or RF.  Experience with CCT auto router or cellular phone design
preferred.  Working knowledge of Mentor Boardstation and Design Architect,
as well as experience in a UNIX operating environment needed.

Please contact:
Reina Acuna
Strategic Staffing Group, Inc.
Direct Placement Department