Dear Sir

I believe that somebody has wrongly put my name and e-mail address into your
company distribution list and caused me to receive
tons of e-mail from your company. Please inform related person and solve out
this problem. Maybe you can delete my info in your central distribution
list.

Thanks
Best Regards

William Chan