TRAINERNET Archives

October 1999

TrainerNet@IPC.ORG

From:
Mark Pritchard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
IPC Training Videos/CBT E-Mail Forum.
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 11:48:59 -0600
Hi Ruben --

I'd like to circulate your request to "TrainerNet" the IPC E-mail forum - to see
how  industry trainers feel about this project, ideas, etc. TrainerNet people,
plese post your replies to Trainernet - and I will send copies to Ruben.

Ruben - if you want to sign up - it's free. Go to this web site
http://www.ipc.org/html/forum.htm for instructions on how to do it.

Let's see if anyone else shares your interest.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Mark Pritchard

[log in to unmask] on 10/14/99 04:36:45 PM