DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

October 1999

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Ezequiel Cruz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DesignerCouncil E-Mail Forum.
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 14:38:21 -0600
The El Paso Borderland IPC Designers Council held its October meeting on the
19th and hosted their very first Sponsor. Tom Scimeca of Florida CirTech, Inc
did a presentation on White Tinning Process. He also gave us the skinny
and Pros and Cons on White Tinning vs. other finishes.

Tom Scimica was brought in in part by Seth Chum and Eric Howland of TTT and
Circuit Services respectively. Bellevue, WA.

The chapter found the presentation informative as well as detailed. Overall the
chapter felt that the presentation from Tom was precise and to the point.

Our thanks go to these three people, and invite any of you out there in the
"circuit world"
to join our chapter and our never ending quest for more knowledge.

"Designers for Designers"

Respectfully,
Ezequiel Cruz C.I.D.
Secretary/Treasurer