DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

October 1999

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

DesignerCouncil E-Mail Forum.
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 22:10:22 EDT
Jack,
    Thank you for your input.  The traces I am concerned about are part of an
RF circuit.  They will be connected to the outside world, and past
performance has shown them to pick up voltage spikes.  I guess the main
concern is keeping that away from the other digital circuitry on the board.
We're making some progress, the RF portion is in one corner of the board, but
there are a couple traces that have to run near the digital portion of the
board...that is where I'm concerned.  Thank You all for your advice, it's
much appreciated!  =)
Kitty