DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

October 1999

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Linda Gallo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DesignerCouncil E-Mail Forum.
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 15:44:44 -0500
IPC Designers Council Northern Illinois Chapter
Meeting Notice.

When:   October 27, 1999
Time: 6:00 - 9:00
Where:  Fox & Hound Pub
         4320 East New York Ave.
         Aurora, IL 60504
         630-236-9183

Fox & Hound is located just North of the Fox Valley Mall.
It is in the shopping area by Best Buy and Pizza Hut, Lone
star Steak House. (North West Corner of Rt. 59 and New York
Ave.)

Informal multi purpose get together: to discuss up and
coming meetings and celebrate Halloween and the last meeting

of the millennium.
 Also appoint persons to take charge of setting up the
details for the up and coming meeting.

Volunteers for more chapter officers are needed. We are
looking for; a secretary; a person to handle the Route
articles and notices.  Remember this is your chapter, and
the chapter is only as good as it's people and what they
contribute to it.  Volunteers do not have to be at the
meeting they can volunteer via phone or email.  We are not
picky.

The Fox and Hound has a variety of menu items to choose from

and a large assortment of Ale's and Lager's too.  The menu
items range from $6.00 - 15.00. There will be live
entertainment at 9:00 p.m. and there will be pool tables
available too after the meeting.  Appetizers will be
provided by the council, dinner and drinks will be your
responsibility.

Please RSVP by Monday 10-25-99, so I can reserve enough
tables.
Direction available upon request.

For more info call or e-mail Linda Gallo 630-378-5729,