DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

October 1999

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Jimmy Blier <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DesignerCouncil E-Mail Forum.
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 20:27:43 -0400
Howdy fellow designers,

I'm looking for a good laser photoplotter to print Gerber files. Something
reliable enough to make visual checks on PCB incoming with it.  I need
something that will be precise and very affordable, since the main objective
is not really to generate manufacture quality films, but more something that
can get reasonably close.  If it would come with a Gerber editor software,
it would make my day a lot brighter.

I would really appreciate it, if you could point me the right direction to
start my research, and if you have an idea of the price range as well.

Best regards,

Jimmy Blier
CAD Department. (Supervisor)
P A R A D O X