DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

September 1999

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
"Kelly M. Schriver" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DesignerCouncil E-Mail Forum.
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 17:09:03 -0500
Karen -

Sorry, I no longer have my copy of 782 basic, but it is largely repeated in
the later version.  Realize that 782 provides a range of pad sizes on a
min/max basis.  Larger pads are not always better, from either a reliability
or a producibility standpoint.  Have you reviewed the land pattern
calculator and files at the IPC web site.  There's quite a library available
there, all based on 782.

Regards - Kelly