DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

September 1999

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
"Webb, Susy" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DesignerCouncil E-Mail Forum.
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 17:32:34 -0500
The next meeting of the Houston IPC designer's council will be sponsored by

            BAKER ATLAS on:
        Thursday September 16, 1999
        at Baker Atlas, Inc.
        10201 Westheimer
        Houston

Please note the change in the day of the week. This was done so that our
seminar speaker Mary Sugden could join us for our regular meeting.

Directions: In Houston, take I-10 West and exit at the Sam Houston Tollway,
Southbound. Take the Westheimer exit, and turn left on Westheimer going
eastbound. The Baker Atlas complex will be on the right.

The topic of this meeting will be:
Fundamentals of Microprocessor design    and
How to use data sheets to obtain PCB design information.

Social hour (and dinner) starts at 6:30 and the meeting will begin at 7:30.
Dinner will be offerred for a charge of $5.00.

For more information, contact Randy Collins at (713) 972-4768 or Judy
Milsted at (713)686-3451.

Please RSVP by Wednesday September 16 at 5pm. to Kay at Champion Circuits at
713-686-3451. Cancellations will be accepted until 12:00 noon on September
16th.

Visit our website at www.ipc.org scan for chapters/Houston

On a local level, there will be a paid seminar titled "Printed Circuit
Manufacturing, What everyone Needs to Know" to be taught by Mary Sugden on
September 17. Contact Barbara Burcham at (281)275-7687
[log in to unmask] or Susy Webb at (281) 647-7241 [log in to unmask] for
more information.