TECHNET Archives

July 1999

Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 18:54:16 -0400
AT&T published an excellent reliability paper:
"A Comprehensive Surface Mount Reliability Model Covering Several
Generations of Packaging and Assembly Technology", by J. Clech et.al. IEEE
Trans on Comp. Hyb. and Manuf. Tech. Vol. 16, No. 8 Dec. 1993, p.949

It listed cycle to failure and damage assessment based on stress test,
storage, transport, operation, worst days and office enviornment work
conditions.

                                     jk