TECHNET Archives

July 1999

From:
"Timothy A. Estes" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 13:52:12 -0600
Hi Francis,

To characterize and improve your plating uniformity you must be able to
measure the copper thickness over the surface of each panel from each rack
position.  A large task!   We have a unique method which uses specialized
test patterns to obtain copper thickness from one-inch-square modules
covering the entire panel surface.  You may contact me off line for more
information.

Best regards,

Tim Estes
Conductor Analysis Technologies Inc.