TECHNET Archives

July 1999

From:
Mordechai Holtzman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 1999 22:16:13 EDT
Francis
There are numbers of factors that you should take in to account. The cell
variation, location and ratio of anode to cathode, panel design, Metal
concentration, and one of the most important agitation. Have you also looked
at different pulse technique?
There today special design solution for this.  MacDermid has a very good one,
you can use it with simple square wave or with Complex Wave Form. If you
would like to know more about the possibilities Email me with question and I
will be glad to give it to you. My specialty is Complex Wave Form.
Hope I helped
Moti Holtzman A.S.E.T Inc.
President
If you like you can also call me at 954 346 7608
Or I have a web side that you can follow it is under construction
www.pulseplating.com