TECHNET Archives

July 1999

From:
Charles Barker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 1999 15:40:47 -0500
Cory,

We have experienced a similar problem in the past. Two things we
found/checked for/changed and the problems went away. I don't know if this
will be the same for you.

We were using pin transfer technology then. The operators were loading a
"pot" with epoxy and then using it past its "open pot" life. A second thing
found in our investigation was that the date codes on the packages had
expired. We found the shelf life of the unopened containers was important
as well as the open pot time.

We now stencil on epoxy when we use it and we watch the date codes very
carefully. No more problems.

Good luck.

Charlie Barker
Sr. Manufacturing Engineer
Input/Output, Inc.
Stafford, Texas
281-552-3328

Cory and Lise Steeby <[log in to unmask]> on 07/02/99 12:22:27 PM

Please respond to "TechNet E-Mail Forum." <[log in to unmask]>; Please respond
      to Cory and Lise Steeby <[log in to unmask]>