TECHNET Archives

July 1999

From:
Eric Kalgren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 1999 17:12:29 -0600
Hello out there.

First of all, thanks to everyone who gave me input on my assembly fixtures, I appreciate it.

Now,
I need to create a plan to qualify a new process for use on an existing product.  Does anyone have any pointers on how to go about doing this?  What we are trying to do is switch from hand soldering a product line to wave soldering as much as possible on the same product line.  Our customer has given us the green light as long as we qualify the process.

Thanks,

Eric Kalgren
BFGoodrich Aerospace
Data Systems Division