TECHNET Archives

July 1999

From:
Graham Naisbitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 1999 17:43:01 +0100
Ok Ok Bernhard,

Then lets go back to the beginning.

What are you trying to protect and from what?

Maybe you can use a Conformal coating, back fill with silica sand and top
off the result with a thin potting material. Last saw this in Ford Lansdale
in 1979.

Horses for courses. Give me a response with what your problem is and we'll
go forward from there - is that a lively discussion basis?

Regards,
Graham Naisbitt

WEB: http://www.concoat.co.uk
Concoat Ltd
Alasan House, Albany Park
CAMBERLEY GU15 2PL UK

Tel: +44 (0) 1276 691100  Fax: +44 (0) 1276 691227