TECHNET Archives

July 1999

From:
Thomas DeSmit <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 10:00:11 -0500
I have seen a lot of "Sign-off" messages sent to the TechNet group lately,
just wanted to remind people that you send this command to the listserv
address, not the technet forum.  Pasted text follows, giving instructions on
how to do this.

*** PART 1: Commands and options ***

To send  a message to all  the people currently subscribed  to the forum,
just send mail to [log in to unmask] This address ([log in to unmask]) is also
called the "list address". You must never try to send any command to that
address,  as  it  would  be  distributed  to  all  the  people  who  have
subscribed.  All  commands  must  be  sent  to  the  "LISTSERV  address",

You may leave the list at any time by sending a "SIGNOFF TechNet" command
to [log in to unmask]  By default,  you will receive  a confirmation
request,  to which  you have  to respond  following instructions  in that
message.

Thomas DeSmit
EDA Librarian/Sr. Engineering Tech.
IFR Americas, INC.

The opinions expressed are my own, and do not necessarily reflect those of
my employer.