TECHNET Archives

July 1999

From:
Rick Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 08:20:11 -0700
Earl,

Do you find the bottom side temperature of 250C to be consistent across all
the rework stations you mentioned?  I'm curious, because I have an SRT unit
and have been having some difficulty with some large TI DSPs with attached
heatsinks.  I've been working with 220 - 230.  Based on your experience, do
you think 250 might be something I should try?

Thanks,

Rick Thompson
Ventura Electronics Assembly
2665A Park Center Dr.