TECHNET Archives

July 1999

From:
Matthew Lamkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 09:59:29 +0100
Try http://www.albert.co.uk/

This site has the contents of a CD that was published (in 1997) in
conjunction with the PCIF/DTI etc and has some very
good informative information about how boards are made and what goes
into a good design etc.

The sites still there, as well as the bit where you can request a copy
of the free CD (but I do not know if its still available).

The CD also has a very humorous story about a boards design (for those
hot days when you're too hot to work!).
I had another browse through it last week & am still finding new stuff
hidden away in it.