TECHNET Archives

July 1999

From:
Paul Klasek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jul 1999 15:37:04 -0700
I'd go with you Francis ; rather than the steam ;
badly (surface only) cured liquid photo on the low end is common indeed .
Explanation was not enough time under UV lamps (or the cpacity of lamps)

Ioan , if the mask blisters on copper ' apart from remasking (messy) ; you
can do little .
Only if the ground/shield (copper) areas are too large > netting those will
prevent the blistering .

paul