TECHNET Archives

June 1999

Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 08:42:10 +0200
RE:[TN] (27 lines)
Hi Kiet,
are you going to frighten the whole planet! We are doing the same as
you, and we have not even thought about such problems. Maybe it's
because we don't use our Hughes machine but other autobonders. What
would destroy? The magnetic field from the flash? Or photons? Or what?
It will be interesting to see other's reaction. /
Ingemar Hernefjord
Ericsson Microwave Systems