TECHNET Archives

June 1999

From:
Albert Mok <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 08:39:08 +0800
Dear Technetters, good morning,

As you are aware, anode baskets made from Titanium or Stainless Steel will
dissolve in the Tin solution during plating.  They may last for maximum
some six to nine months.  Would you kindly introduce which kind of anode
basket immediate available with the anti corrosion properties against tin
plating?  Yes, I can find hastelloy but I cannot find which company supply
anode basket of this type of material.

Thanks a lot.

Albert Mok