TECHNET Archives

June 1999

From:
Ahne Oosterhof <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 17:49:54 -0700
You may want to check with LPKF at (503)643-0604, for one of their
Protomats. Their machine is designed to allow you to make a complete 2-sided
circuit board from a copper clad piece of board material. For that purpose
the thing is using the Gerber data from the ecb design program.
As you are planning to modify multiple boards (I presume) you can use a
portion of the Gerber data, modify it and under computer control make the
change as often as you want. This machine also allows (with some skill) a
controlled depth drill action to break an internal run.

Have fun,
Ahne Oosterhof.