TECHNET Archives

June 1999

From:
yongmaochai <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 23:15:13 +0800
Hi,all kindly techneters!
    We need some suggestion about our plasma desmear. We've been using a
plasma desmear equipment for a long time, it can't meet our demands now. We
want to change it. Please give us some advice about new plasma desmear
equipment (functional description, equipment install, price,etc), we need
it urgently!
    By the way, plasma provide an important role for desmear in the
flex-zigid multilayer printed boards in our factory now. Are there any
better process for desmear in the flex-zigid multilayer? Because of the
cost and efficiency, plasma have made some trouble for us.
    Thank you very much!