TECHNET Archives

June 1999

From:
Aric Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 09:36:34 -0500
Good Friday to all you TechNetters,

I am in need of a precision drill press for making disconnects on our
boards.  High quality, low-mid priced and reliable are the criteria I am
looking for.

Please let me know of any you might have seen or currently own.

Also, I would like to get a poll quickly of a simple disconnect
procedure.  What size drill bit do you use compared to the width of the
trace and how do you determine minimum electrical spacing, I seem to
have much disagreement on these and IPC-7721 is very vague.

Thank You All