TECHNET Archives

June 1999

From:
Matthew Lamkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 08:25:31 +0100
Well I don't know about being a joke, but I've saved it as a handy
little utility.
By selecting it from my start menu I can now turn a PCB that I am
working on upside down to view it from another angle.

Something that I have occasionally wanted to do. I can remember actually
going as far as turning the monitor on its side
before, just so that I could view something from a different angle
without upsetting everything else in the PCB file.... <g>