TECHNET Archives

June 1999

From:
Paul Klasek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jun 1999 16:52:17 -0700
Hi Paul

Yes that's what the poor soul just doing now ; wondering in search .
Keeping track on him with a long life line should he ever feel going that
far east

Hey Steve ; better send a hoy to TechNet ; folks are bored stiff and
seriously worried where did you wondered to (sunrise?)

Nice notion for a Friday, Paul ; read the saga below (one day Steve's gonna
gun me down for all of this unauthorized disclosures )

What the heck ; edited the controversials .

See you            paul