TECHNET Archives

June 1999

From:
Wade Oberle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jun 1999 11:54:00 -0500
Dear Technetters,
        We primarily have Fuji CP and IP assembly equipment.  We buy the
Fuji CP feeders and they work well.  We have not had the best of luck with
the IP feeders from Fuji.  A while ago we sold all of our old Fuji IP
feeders and replaced them with IP style feeders from Hover-Davis.  We have
been quite happy with the Hover-Davis feeders.  I had heard that Fuji now
has an electronic version of the IP feeders but I haven't received any firm
information from my local Fuji sources.  If anyone out there has good or bad
experience with the Fuji IP feeders (especially in comparison to the
Hover-Davis feeders), I would like to here from them ASAP.

Thanks for your consideration.

Wade Oberle
Manutronics, Inc.
414-947-3477