TECHNET Archives

June 1999

From:
"<Rudy Sedlak>" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 05:08:45 EDT
Scott:

The PCMI (Photo Chemical Machining Institute) may be able to assist, at least
from the chemical etching point of view.

We can supply brochures that we have produced on the process generally, but
the specific hardware details are critical.

(Incidently, I believe the PCMI has a website)

If you cannot find their website, get back, and I will give you details on
how to contact them.

There is vast capacity for chemically etching lead frames that is going
essentially unused today, as many many firms geared up to make them in the
Asian area, and the market simply died off.

Rudy Sedlak
RD Chemical Company