TECHNET Archives

June 1999

From:
Richard Hamilton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 11:34:22 -0700
Hello all,

Since TechNet seems to be up and running better now, I will repost this
question. I apologize if this is a bother, however I am not sure it actually
got out before.

I am looking for acceptance and rejection criteria when measuring paste
highth, and area. If you use a .006" thick stencil should you expect a mound
that is .006" high and shaped as the aperture in the stencil? What tolerance
would be acceptable?

Is there any such criteria anywhere?

Thanks again for your assistance.

Richard Hamilton