TECHNET Archives

June 1999

From:
"<Charles Barker>" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 09:25:38 -0500
Tenison,

I ditto the comments of Mike and others. They ARE HAZARDOUS waste and MUST
be dealt with properly or YOU AND your management could be subject to
severe countermeasures.

Charlie Barker
Sr. Manufacturing Engineer
Input/Output, Inc
12200 Charles E. Selecman Drive
Stafford, Texas 77477
281-552-3328 Phone
281-552-3100 Fax
www.i-o.com

Please respond to "TechNet E-Mail Forum." <[log in to unmask]>; Please respond
      to "McMonagle, Michael R." <[log in to unmask]>