TECHNET Archives

June 1999

From:
"Alderete, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 1999 08:50:24 -0700
Thomas-

JST Connectors, and AMP, to name a few, produce smart card/PCMCIA
connectors.

I know that JST made DRAM and PCMCIA connectors about 5 years ago, including
"Straddle mount" style solder tails.

See for example-

http://www.jst.com/icm.html

though the printed catalog had a lot more types of PC Card connectors than
this web page.

Michael Alderete

Thomas Martin wrote...