TECHNET Archives

May 1999

From:
"Alderete, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum." <[log in to unmask]>, "Alderete, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 May 1999 08:33:21 -0700
Doug-

I recall using plastic caps, molded with an electrically conductive filler,
at my former employer.

Perhaps this is what is needed, though someone else could probably address
the minimum required conductivity and dissipative characteristics of such a
cap/plug.

Don't recall if Caplugs Inc., makes these.

Michael Alderete