TECHNET Archives

May 1999

From:
"Alderete, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 May 1999 06:04:59 -0700
Matthew-

A less destructive, or non-destructive, method of checking for delam is
scanning acoustic microscopy (SAM). You might contact the Bay Area Sonoscan,
Inc., office about C-SAM evaluation of your rigid flexes, at(408) 456-5020.

Also, have you tried chemical analysis for detection of plating solutions,
or other contaminants, in the sectioned delam parts? Robisan, or one of the
board fabricators might have some advice in this area.

Michael Alderete

Matthew Sanders wrote...