TECHNET Archives

April 1999

From:
"Collins, Graham" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 16:07:41 -0300
Good Monday TechNet.
I've been tasked to get us into the world of Parylene conformal coating - we
will continue to coat with urethane and acrylic coatings, but also parylene
- we must be versatile I guess.

So my question to the TechNet, as a parylene "newbie" is this - are there
any pitfalls I should be aware of as I go forth and buy a coater?  Any
recommendations, condemnations, or general comments would be appreciated.

thanks,

Graham Collins
Process Engineer,
Litton Systems Canada, Atlantic Facility
(902) 873-2000 ext 6215