TECHNET Archives

April 1999

From:
"<Charles Barker>" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 10:11:09 -0500

David,
Texas Micro Systems, located in Houston, Texas, 281-541-8200, makes
ruggedized systems for the military, police departments, etc. I have
forwarded your message to one of my contacts there. I would expect one of
their Engineers to contact you soon.
Charlie B.

"Bay State Circuits, Inc." <[log in to unmask]> on 04/09/99
08:42:38 AM

Please respond to "TechNet E-Mail Forum." <[log in to unmask]>; Please respond
      to "Bay State Circuits, Inc." <[log in to unmask]>