TECHNET Archives

March 1999

From:
"Alderete, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 1999 10:52:53 -0800
John-

About 5 years ago, at a previous employer, I thought someone from Raychem
showed me solder preforms on a disposable carrier. It may have been for a
connector solder tail pattern, maybe for leaded ICs, I just don't recall.

If we had purchased and used this product, I'm sure my memory would be much
better on this topic.

Good luck. Let us know if you do find anything.

Michael Alderete
Aerojet

You wrote...