TECHNET Archives

March 1999

From:
"Alderete, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 14:04:43 -0800
Rob-

cps stands for centipoise, a unit of viscosity. KCPS is thousands of
centipoise. ASTM, and possible IPC, have methods for testing paste
viscosity. Also, try suppliers such as alphametals (Cookson).

Michael Alderete

Rob wrote...