TECHNET Archives

January 1999

Date:
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 17:42:11 -0500

Dear Mr. Engelmaier and other Technetians,

I really enjoy reading your postings. You have given me many insightful
ideas.

I have a question for you: have you done any test to verify if the 63/37
solder joints will survive the hight temp reflow? The peak temperature of
the reflow is about 275

°C. What kind of problems have you encountered? Thank you again in advance for any feedback. My mail system may not work right with REPLY, then please send mail to me at [log in to unmask] Miangui