TECHNET Archives

December 1998

From:
Paul Terranova <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Dec 1998 09:27:10 -0500
All,

Since I receive many requests for analytical services through Technet, I
thought I would use this forum to share some information. Beginning at
the end of the month, Digital's Analytical and Environmental Test
Services Lab will no longer be offering services to external customers.
The decision has been made to focus our attention on internal customers
only.  Thanks.

I apologize if anyone feels this is an inappropriate topic for Technet
but I thought I would be considerate to our customers.

Regards,

Paul Terranova
Principal Lab Analysis Engineer

Here's my MS Outlook98 virtual business card:

Compaq Computer Corporation
Analytical and Environmental Test Services Lab
Phone: (508)467-3109
Fax: (508)467-6796
Email: [log in to unmask]
WebSite: http://www.digital.com/lab-services