TECHNET Archives

October 1998

From:
"Edward G. Shea" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Oct 1998 16:07:00 -0800
I have several rigid flex boards which have been damaged at a contract
assy. house. The boards have "bulged" in the miltilayer area of the
rigid section. This section has PTH's for connectors and the "bulge"
appears between the connector patterns. These boards have been processed
with success in the past. Are there independent labs which could perform
a failure analysis of these boards. We are located in Southern
California.

Thanks in advance.