TECHNET Archives

June 1998

Date:
Mon, 22 Jun 1998 08:19:59 EDT
This Month's Meeting

The chapter is planning to have its next meeting on Wednesday, June 24 at the
Norcross Siemens facility. There is tremendous momentum building with the
Designers Council. Our featured speaker, Gary Ferrari, Executive Director from
the IPC will be presenting an Accreditation Program update including
developments right here in good ol' Atlanta metro area (Gwinnett County). In
addition, Gary  will discuss the changes to  IPC-D-2221, IPC-D-2222 Design
specifications and, IPC Designers Council changes that directly affect
everyone's membership privileges and the accreditation program both nationwide
and around the world. The Designers Council PWB Designer Certification Program
is reaching critical mass and could be the single most important outcome from
the Council. You don't want to miss this meeting.
     This will be the last 'free' meeting. At our August meeting non- members
will be required to pay and entrance fee. Please R.S.V.P by Friday, June 23 if
you plan to attend. Directions to Siemens follows on page 2 (attachment).