TECHNET Archives

June 1998

Date:
Thu, 18 Jun 1998 16:16:41 +0530
Dear Sir,
We would like to introduce ourselves as an well established marketing
organisation dealing with semiconductor components and communication
equipments. We have an enquiry from one of our good customers for the
supply of item as per the list enclosed. Kindly send us your best offer
with complete product details, technical data sheets etc. Your price
should be valid for 90 days.Kindly send your FOB price. Your FOB price
should be inclusive of 5% commission for Elmec. In case you are unable
to supply the following, please let us know the name,address and fax nos
of the supplier who can offer us the same

With Best Regards,

N.V.V.KRISHNA

Elmec Associates,
#256 / 7, 44th Cross, 5th Block,
Jayanagar,
Bangalore - 560 041

Phone : +91-80-6658725 / 6636341 / 6711195
Fax : +91-80-6658725 / 6712380
E-Mail : [log in to unmask]