TECHNET Archives

February 1998

From:
"ALDERETE, MICHAEL S" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 1998 11:34:58 -0800
Jana wrote--

------------------------------

Date:    Wed, 4 Feb 1998 10:40:22 PST
From:    Jana Carraway <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Very Fine Line

To All, I am in search of circuit board manufacturers who can actually
produce
2 mil lines and 3 mil spaces.  If you have any suggestions, please
contact me
either through this forum or directly by email.  Thank you for your
help.

Jana Carraway
Maxtek Components Corporation
Beaverton, Oregon
503.627.2063

------------------------------
Jana-

You might give Eastern Company a call. I don't have their design rules
handy, but they do fairly fine line, thin substrate PWBs.
I assume you're looking for FR-4 boards, HASL?, or BT, Polyimide, Au Ni
plated ?

Contact-

Mr. Kaz Hirasaka
516-696-5500