TECHNET Archives

January 1998

From:
Paul Klasek <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet Mail Forum.
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 1998 08:38:40 +1100
Hi Jens
In your region , contact Carl from Alpha Metals ;
AM in conjunction with launching of their new silver Alpha Level ( we
tested it up to 100000 switching cycles against carbon pads fine ) did a
huge comparing study of ALL copper finishes on solderability ,
vetability , etc.
If you express interest in the silver AlphaLevel , you'll get it as part
of presentation .

Otherwise, you can not expect much from tin to gold shift on
solderability, especially with more passes .

Good Luck             Paul