TECHNET Archives

January 1998

From:
"COLLINS, GRAHAM" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet Mail Forum.
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 1998 10:11:58 -0500
Happy New Year Technetters!
I would ask your help with locating the manufacturer of a piece of
equipment.  I am having problems with one of the pieces of our Hi-Check
(solder paste measurement, from AlphaMetals), and would like to locate
the manufacturer of the part in hopes of getting a schematic for one of
our techs.
The part is the x-y measurement system, it is marked "Delta" on the
front and on the back is marked "Industrial Video Systems", model
VMS040, made in Britain.  Any leads would be appreciated.

regards,

Graham Collins
Process Engineer,
Litton Systems Canada