TECHNET Archives

December 1997

From:
Graham Naisbitt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet Mail Forum.
Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 1997 10:10:26 -0000
Graham,

We have some special ESD safe purpose made brushes for stripping, hog bristle and for coating rework, pure red sable.

We also make conformal coating repair kits for all coating material types comprising, stripping solvent, cleaning solution, coating material and related thinner, handling gloves, cotton buds and brushes.

If you would like more info please let me know.

Best regards
Graham Naisbitt

Concoat Ltd
Alasan House, Albany Park
Camberley GU15 2PL UK            http://www.concoat.co.uk

Application Engineers in Chemical Compounds to the Electronics Industry