TECHNET Archives

November 1997

From:
Max Bernhardt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet Mail Forum.
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 1997 08:26:00 -0600
We have used Axarel for years.  Overall we are happy with the results,
except for the small problem that it will eat some parts.  The issue we
have found is on parts that allow a little of this cleaner to be trapped
into the part.  A person will not see an immediate failure, however, 3
months or later down the road the parts die due to the cleaner eating
through magnet wire etc...  We have worked around this problem by
putting these components on by hand later in the process.  Hope this
helps

Max Bernhardt
Woodward Governor Co.