TECHNET Archives

November 1997

TechNet Mail Forum.
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 1997 11:50:32 -0800
Re: (13 lines)
My concern for solder pot analysis would be for boards of 100% flash gold run
through a wave solder machine in high volume. I am concerned about gold content
in the solderpot. My question is would this change the frequency of checking the
solderpot and what equipment would one use. Would this be sent to an outside lab
or equipment we would expect our contract manufacturers to have in house?

Steve O'Hara
[log in to unmask] Reply Separator
Subject: Re: [TN] frequency of solder pot content analysis
Author:  Non-HP-eng ([log in to unmask]) at HP-Vancouver,mimegw10