TECHNET Archives

October 1997

From:
David Hoover <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet Mail Forum.
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 1997 21:44:45 -0700
Pauls right. You can reduce the base copper foil thickness
which reduces the undercut during etch. (I'm not sure I
completely agree about the additional copper plate comment)
You can also either reduce the nickel thickness which will flip
off during etch or you can (greatly) increase it to have it hold
it's ground. (But that can do some strange things at high frequency)
Either way, you can't stay where your at.

The above comments are of my own opinion, and
not necessarily that of my employer.

http:\www.hadco.com:8080

Dave Hoover (aka, Groovy)
NPI Mgr HADCO TC2