TECHNET Archives

October 1997

From:
Tom Monico <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tom Monico <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 1997 18:41:48 -0500
John,

I did an extensive evaluation between the two films, however I was
evaluating Dupont film, which to my understanding is Agfa film in a Dupont
box. The bottom line is that both films compare equally except the Kodak
film has a better line edge. I was able to image and develop a 1 mil line
with the Kodak film. The Dupont film did not perform as well. If you run a
comparison, pay particular attention to the line edge. The difference is
minor, but enough to be our deciding factor. I have always used Kodak and
have never been disappointed. They are typically higher priced and they'll
justify it by telling you they have a superior product. In my opinion it is.

Tom Monico
Continental Circuits, Inc.